Thursday, October 26, 2006

Johnny vs. Dzennan - The fear and loathing in Avignon

Black screen -In the violently scrawled style of Ralph Steadman, the title FEAR AND LOATHING IN AVIGNON splashes onto the screen. A beat, and then it runs down and off revealing:
"He who makes a beast of himself Gets rid of the pain Of being a man."
Epilog


We were somewhere around Aix en Provances on
the edge of the provance when the
Mistral began to take hold ...
I remember saying something like:
"I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe
you should drive...", and the bus driver looked at me (very strange)... Suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us and the sky was full of what looked like huge bats, all swooping and screeching and diving around the car... I mean bus.... and a voice was screaming: Holy Damn! What are these goddamn animals?, Dzennan SCREECHES to the side of the road. The sudden wrench makes the bus driver nick his face with his razor.Never mind. It's your turn to drive.., and the bus driver kicked me out of the bus - somewhere in nowhere. The name of the town was Avignon!No point mentioning these bats. I thought. The poor bastard will see them soon enough.
And here began my journey, here I was (were)? Somewhere in nowere.

with Jaegermeister :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool dude...I like it and I am still waiting for PART 2

Dzenan said...

It will come soon - the serie Johnny vs. Dzennan almost started :) Dzennan RULES, baby! Dzennan rules!!!!

Anonymous said...

I have nothing to add to your post, except "good photoshop work" but i put a comment on your blog tonight, despite what i said a few minutes ago.

Anonymous said...

I love Johnny Depp

Anonymous said...

I have a headache because of Dr Jeckyl's humour and the aspirin is not working

Anonymous said...

And i love Jamie the naked cook too

Cabinet de Fromentières said...

http://castelfromentieres.blogspot.com/