Thursday, June 15, 2006

the STEHT DIR NIEDLICH girl

Hi folks...

I was today at a very interesting place - a doctor who makes me acupuncture.

Acupuncture (from Lat. acus, "needle" (noun), and pungere,"prick" (verb) or in Standart Mandarin zhen ji is a technique of inserting and manipulating needles into acupuncture points on the body. According to acupunctural teachings this will restore health and well-being.

The definition and characterization of these points is controversial. Acupuncture is thought to have originated in China and is most commonly associated with Traditional Chinese medicine. Other types of acupuncture (Japanese, Korean, and classical Chinesi acupuncture) are practiced and taught throughout the world.

But You can find more infos about it on:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acupuncture

But I want to speack about my JULE - the "steht die niedlich" girl, witch makes me happy every time when I saw her... And now for all people NO I AM NOT IN LOVE WITH HER...I have my cute MAKEDONCE...but JULE is also a really special pearson, witch makes me laught all the time... CMOK and See YOU People... And have a nice day!!!
And You allways have a nice day with "PANACH-e"...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hej kann man den ueberhaupt "das sagen - steht dir niedlich" - ich glaub nicht aber gefaellt mir und nun erklaere mir bitte wer ist den das steht dir niedlich girl???