Friday, June 23, 2006

count to 100

H A L LO...the journey goes slowly but sure to the end!
this morning Lejla took her train to Paris and tomorrow she is in Sarajevo again, but Seki will never be on the road again! Marie (Mariana from Avignon) goes today, Martin, May and other M-people are allready gone...I am still here 10 days and this will be the end of a journey to OZ and back to Cansas....If you count to 100 and close your eyes, than count back from 100 to 0, open your eyes and nothing will ever more beeeee the same - I am counting and our count down started allready, so people this is not really the end, but a breack - I will maybe (baby) write some things like the fete de la misique witch happens two days ago here in France...and my trip to Marseille but this is the officialllllllll last msg from the wizard from avignon (of corse A)...

I vrtim i opet vrtim i opet dzon i i i i i......

No comments: