Sunday, May 28, 2006

The SAGA continued

During the last few days (whitch I spend with Lucia, Sylvan - sorry if I wrote Sylvan wrong :), I find really good places here in Avignon, and there is also May. May is a really cool girl.She thought that I likes her (loves her), but she is still a cool girl and a friend. Sylvan and Lucia are bouth from my school and it`s really funny with them. Today we will make a dinner outside (PIKNIK - picknick??) on the board of the river "Rhone", after I finished this postes for today.
May is in the right corner - on the photo left with Lucia in front of "Palais de pape" and on the right photo you can see Lucia and Sylvan somewhere in Avignon.We was yesterday searching for a hotel, so we found a lot of strange and beautyfull places...It`s really funny with good people...


And here a little blog from the father of my sweet girlfriend...
Inform yourself...

No comments: