Monday, May 29, 2006

BILAN-kovic

Hallo, TODAY (in my perfect english :) - hihi) I would like to tell you something about people from "Class of 2002", witch I had meet last time when I was in Avignon.I was with them in a class and today they had their examen to pass in the last year...

And so enjoy the photos...from today and..














And one of the photos (the first one) is from the last year when we was somewhere in France to learning something about pigments...So I will in the end say that I had last time and I have this time also a very happy time (also) because of my class - KOLEGOVICI - mates... The new one and the last one!

So here some that I think is good to know:

Friendship isn't always easily described. The Eskimos, they say, have a hundred different words for snow. Unfortunately, the English language isn't quite as innovative, though it has vast opportunities to differentiate meaning. Certainly, Love is one of those opportunities. And so, too, is Friendship.
Instead of different words, however, we're stuck with simple adjectives. Close friend. Best friend. Childhood friend. Intimate friend. Trusted friend. Beloved friend or just people that we meet in our life... But whether you use adjectives or different words, few could deny the nearly infinite meaning in such a simple word.

No comments: