Sunday, May 28, 2006

Let's go for a little ride. My name is Dzenan Sehic, I'm 24 years old and I am down there, somewhere in the "REPUBLIKA FRANCUSKA".

So that
's me

I'd say I'm sorry to dissapoint you, but I am not. I excel
at not giving a shit. experince has taught me that interest begets
expexctation and expectation begets dissapointment, so the key to
avoiding dissappointment to avoid interest. A equals B equals C or
A or whatever, I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good
person or bad person, from what I can tell either way you are
screwed.

So You`ll see...take a look:




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are not going to France with that backpack on you! You are carrying 60kg of all kinds of market shopping because it's Easter 2005 :) That's all I wanted to say :) Miss you, by the way...