Friday, July 14, 2006

trine Ex...let s talk about CO("s")MIC-s

...it s easy for you and for me (so lala)...like this - like that!
I met today a girl witch I know few years..but we are not really friends - she gave me her tel. numero ad after few min. she told me her name (again)...
hmmm, why she thought that I have not remembar her name???? - OKEY It was true..I did not, but :)


I am just a man...Do you think that I am a bad pearson??? - I think NO!

I was few minutes ago at a "MEEETING" with franch people - there is a new ambassador here in Bosnia (It a woman-maybe the first female head of mission)...And so I was invited there, I drunk few wine(s), and spoke franch again..and it was funny..than I met the girl :) or she met me - however...

There are people in "our world" who are more BAD than me... hmmm (you know maybee some) - and I don t mean ZIDANE - he is a HERO.

Think more WEST!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes you are - S

Dzenan said...

Very funny darling :*

Anonymous said...

i LOVE Dylan Dog!

Dzenan said...

who NOT???