Monday, April 16, 2007

...this will be enough !

One way, other one and one more and than go left, right or just straight, than one turn u and an other one down and you in the middle of no-where…

A simply music is coming out of your boxes and you just feel apart, where you go? Where you come from and the only one important question for every little thing that happened – WHY???

There is good chance to screw up by choosing the wrong way and you will never answer the all WHY-s that you will ask yourself during your life but instead of it you could start with little baby-steps like my fish is doing ;) he do not think so much and I am pretty sure that I am not much more happy than he – it means one thing after the other.

- today I will do that and I can do it here and yes I can prepare myself for tomorrow but I cannot think about what will happened if I do this or that tomorrow?? If you choose to go left or right do not ask yourself what will you have to choose after choosing one direction and what has happened if you had – because you did not!!

Move left and right, enjoy the music and stop thinking about saving the world…instead of it save yourself and maybe some people around you and this will be enough !

5 comments:

mILVUS said...

This makes no sence, exept the end, what was the point, it was conceptual, ha.
Save yourslf to be able to save somebody else.

Dzenan said...

No there was no point like "Save yourslf to be able to save somebody else.."

and god beware it was not conceptual, just take a look at the picture and if you are not able to find a sense here than it is just maybe to intime - personal what I wrote and nobody else will find a sense...

:)

Anonymous said...

hej
how have you draw this????
Auto Cad????

looks really funny and geometric :)

mILVUS said...

No the texte in fact did not make any sense to me, the image is ok, nice pic though, and i do not think that it was auto cad, more a godd old handy workin', NO?
DZ waht do u say???

Dzenan said...

The program is called Sketchup (an easy version of AutoCad made by Google)...

And hey what to say if you do not get my point..hmm you still can watch more David L*nch movies - you do not see the conection between..I do, because if you do not get something than you just have to bcome more high (that works for Davids movies - so it should works for my text 2) hehhe ;)