Saturday, April 07, 2007

Deprivation of progressive art-works


During the renaissance the genius was all over the air, everywhere. After it the baroque comes and the periods just changes, one died and one other just stands up like a phoenix from ashes and dust and try to reach the heaven a little bit higher that the period beside.

Decision is one period in our life where we choose to reach the heaven or to go straight to hell? Can we choose not to choose? What would if…, we can keep asking us or we just make the next step and try to understand. But to understand what?

1). I am like I am and you are like you are!
2). I have my way and you have your!
3). You are not the center of my world, because I am!
4). If you becomes the center of my world than it will be love!
5). I can decide for me and for you, but you can choose if I decide for you!
6). Whatever I do I have to live with it as well as the rest of the world only 24 hours a day until the end of my life.
7). I cannot be Michelangelo as well you neither, but I can choose to become better as you as well!
8). You can hate or love me but you have not to share your moments with me.
9). I can hate or love you and still share or not my moments with you!

And finally I am I and You are You and if we meet once we can spend the rest of our life together or not, but if it is so and we do not like each other than go in peace your way and I will do the same and go my way, than you cannot change me if I am not willing to change and you have to understand that you are not the center of any worlds beside your own world and probably once the world of the one who really loves you!

And when you understand all this than you can choose and the renaissance will live in you as much as it lives once in Michelangelo and you will be happy and your decision will always be right...


...and
all of this is what I wanted to say with every peace of this art-work called “Dzenan and Marie” – the Artist and his “MUSE”!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hej dude
I like very much your painting (colage) fro you and your girl..
hope you will be good after july?
Good luck in Paris and make the right decisions-
throwing a coin is not a solution ;)

Dzenan said...

Do not worry my friend - have I ever made a wrong decision - like Buddha said: " the whole universe is working for you, you can not choose wrong!"..the only wrong thing would be not to chose ;)

God helps us (me and around me) after the 28th july... ;)

greetings at your familly

mILVUS said...

Ko se to nama zaljubio, heheheh, cheers and good luck,hehehehehhihihih. I want be obscene witha you, you do not deserve it.

mILVUS said...

A little spelling mistake, I doi not want to be obsce wuth ya.

Dzenan said...

@ milvus - korekcija
.."ko se to nama SRETNO zaljubio"..hehehe

mILVUS said...

@dz
pa da bas to, lepo, bash mi je drago, ali pazi rastanak, moze jako da zaboli, chuvaj se, i uzivaj.
samo sam realan sa ovim sto kazem.

Dzenan said...

@milvus - kakav rastanak?? mi se ne rastajemo vise, samo smo povremeno u 2 drzave dok malcka ne diplomira... ;)

mILVUS said...

AHa, to je toliko ozbiljno tim bolje, ajde sada se seti kako si kukako pre par meseci, ajde smej se i treba da ti bude smeshno, stvari se menjaju dok puknesh prstima.

Dzenan said...

@ milvus - ja sam happy i sve ide kako treba, sretan : svakako, malecka: savrsena... a secam se jos dosta toga od prije par sedmica, prije par mjeseci, prije par godina haman..pa ne bih bas sad ovdi javno da komentarisem o tome ko je o cemu kukao i koliko... ;)jesil skontao da bi mozda trebao da izbjegavas zene cije ime pocinje sa M...hehehe

Dzenan said...

P.S. i sve to od kako si dosao u Marseille je pocelo..a sad si u Montpellieru - to te slovo M prati "M"ilenko...
cujes li se sa "M"artinom???

mILVUS said...

Da bash si lepo primetio prati me slovo M, CALL M FOR MURDER,buahahahahahahaha,ne nisam se chuo sa njim, ajde cimni me pa da se nesto dogovorimo.
E samo nemaj leba ti i ti kao M'artin da pochnesh da prosipash neke svadbe zenidbe itd,molim te i ako jeste, zaobidljime, hehehe, salim se.

Anonymous said...

any translation please???

mILVUS said...

@ Andy
This some personal things, i mean beacuse of that we are using the coded language. Also beacuse in some sense it is a serious offtopicing.

mILVUS said...

@ ALL THE PEOPLE
a new post is on
http://aumysterys.mojblog.co.yu/