Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Join me in death

Today is the third day after my birthday and actually it is a normal day. But (also) actually it don t exist a normal day in the land with the tightest pooled of assholes in the whole world or I can say in the parts of the world I know!!!

I really like the word “actually” and actually should today beee (with 3 “e”) a good day. Not because I slept very good, also not because I had a very nice dream and even not because I have recurrent very good sex and not because it is the third day after my birthday or because it is sunny and the weather is beautiful – today it should be just a good day but statically every fourth day here is a bad day, and not because the appointments I have made last week are forgotten, also not because the scholarship I should receive is again few days/weeks/months late and also not because there is nobody I could speak toooooo – it is just a bad day!

In a manner of speaking YES I have like everyone else bad days, but this time it seems to be different. It feels like blues and the painting I have made is the blues “Join me in death” – in the land of assholes, but the people are not bad, they are just different and my friends, the friends I have gather on my journey to “JAH” are gone and almost far away and there is nobody I could speak to! I speak trough my art-works but is anyone listening???

7 comments:

MILVUS said...

Would you share a piece of gooooood CHILD-swedish stake with me, it will cheer you up!!!

Elisabeth said...

What happened to you today Dz? Are you sad?
Yes, sunny days can be bad too.

MILVUS said...

E JER DOLAZIS SUTRA
NARAVNO DA DOLAZIS
NEMA IZGOVORA
A DEMAIN

MILVUS said...

E VIDIMO SE SUTRA JER DOLAZIS
NARAVNO DA DOLAZIS

andrej said...

ja, schnecke. kein j├Ągermeister am start? kopf hoch. ich mag solche tage auch. setz dich in den park, die sonne scheint.

Elisabeth said...

Stop crying!!! hahaha

Dzenan said...

@ andrej - It s the end of the world as we know it!!!!

@ €lisabeth - read again the topic and join me in death! It s not crying, it s a"v"oiding the fact beeing without moving!

@ the world - give me some fever!!!