Tuesday, December 15, 2015

we do not have to think twice



One friend of mine who is no longer a friend of mine (I guess) said once that bloging is not the same as podcasting (she wrote it even down), since the written word have a trace and the spoken one have not. what do you think? I like the idea of the sentence used in a movie (the sentence - « talking hard » - (guess what movie?) :)
so talking hard - if it is possible than we can talk also soft. The proof for me that a spoken word can be as soft or hard as a written word is Mr.White - his songs moved people all over the world and they were not written down for the public, but spoken out and they did talk very sexy if you get my catch.
So for me talking or writing is not the same, but none is more powerful or very different than the other one.
So talk hard and
Cheers

No comments: