Friday, November 03, 2006

Care, care - buba mare; Do I care

This post is a post no. 87 and it has to be a No.1 Hit, because after so many times I know how to make a hit...

I kissed so many women, even the number is unknown...
The remember is all my life,
but what should we do when every woman wants me,
the forbidden fruit is always the sweetest.
And if I ever kiss again it will be you.

It will be you, you, you
and you and you and you and you and you and you you you and you over there...

My heart is bleeding, my neighbor has a boyfriend. The jazz is blowing a jazzy melody, what s happen people, you want one more hit, but not only Rambo Amadeus, I am tired too.!I

Yes I am!

Don t make philosophy Dzeno, do some hits, the people have enough of your philosophy, make a song that will flow over the screens...to make the people happy and funny and in this song fuck off with explaining how small the revenue is, that the love hurts it has to be more appearance than substance; It's more illusion than reality.

Tonight Dzenan is not in the best mood!

1 comment:

Martin said...

dzennan, unfortunately i cant comment on your video right below it. so i ask here: what is burning there? iraq? an old tennis-shoe? a love-letter?