Tuesday, July 03, 2007

What to do when you felt incomplete


La musika was playing and it passed just 4 days but still... Empty spaces fill me up with holes, we say, NO we sing - the SHOW must go on!!! DOes it really goes on? I left a bigger part of mine behind...

Voices tell me I should carry on
But I am swimming in an ocean all alone

Aj, aj, does it hurts? BANG, every minute something big and something less important happens, but still the SHOW must go on. Really funny is that "THE" Show goes on, even if we does not want it to!


Empty spaces - what are we living for
Abandoned places - I guess we know the score

Somewhere inside my heart is breaking apart, waiting for his bigger piece I left at yours - My little baby, when you can t do anything, but wait - cause what? The Artist King still keep on fighting - till the end - and one battle is present here and in 3 more parts.

*all the works are made in acrylique and in a period of 2x6h...
I've taken my bows

And my curtain calls -
You brought me fame and fortuen and everything that goes with it
-
I thank you all - ... is one of my favorites songs from "QUEEN"...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dzennan. die bilder spiegeln fuer mich in farbe und form rat- und rastlosigkeit, ein graues vermissen von etwas oder jemandem. ich hoffe, dass das eine fehlinterpretation ist, oder dass das lyrische, bildliche ich nicht mit dem des kuenstlers gleichzusetzen ist. bist du wieder zurueck in sarajevo?