Saturday, February 21, 2015

best artist ever

Do not worry, I am not talking about me - it would not be true and I do not even consider myself as an artist. But the best artist ever and ever was, is and will be "THE NATURE" - at least for me, since you cannot even imagine that kind of richness and surprises that nature can do. Put something in the ground, add some water and it is amazing what kind of colors, forms, combinations come out, sprout, grow, change , appear and disappear and re-appear. Sometimes you not even need the ground - the nature is beauty the water is richness anything else is just in our sometimes tortured minds.

this is a spring onion regrowing in water after being eaten (once) - it takes five days before the new green leaves appear on the top (the right plant)

No comments: