Sunday, June 10, 2007

..and the good one is?

And the good news???


Like I said there were 2 news, and YES I am sorry about my dog but still I am also HAPPY about my friend that get married and here is one performance just made for the two lovers…


The name of the little 2 Minute performance is:” There will beeee!”

So many people have tell their stories and so many singers have told stories and there were so many artist telling you so much truth but than there comes people telling you what you have to see

DON` T BEIEVE THEM!!!! Trust yourself…

The Photo No.1 – The brand name you carried put it off!

The photo No. 2 – There could bee an opportunity!

The photo No.3 – Because everything is there will come to you once in your life!!!

The photo No.4 – Just closes your eyes and jump/be happy!


Happy marriage my good friend, happy new life, happy days that follows this few photos are just made for YOU!!!


Ive Vi…our new American girl!

and here a little map with a photo where the performance were did - the Point No. 7 is the key...

Maps- like this I di with my petite for our little around Avignon trips!! :)

Happy, happy MARRIAGE MY LITTLE EVE (I)...
Dzenan Sehic

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy marriage...

you looks better in color and I have to say that I do not really understand the meaning of this performances / photos!!! WHY?? WHERE???

WHY 2???