Wednesday, June 15, 2016

You are mine


You shake my nerves and you rattle my brain
Too much love drives a man insane

 what I am listening to?
 hmmm 
hmmm, hmmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmm
 
Again one day
again the same feeling
again the same again 
 
30 minutes it feels good
30 it does not
Drive me crazy
But I will still hold on as much as I can
 
Kiss me  
Hold me
Touch me
Keep me apart
Get me crazy
Looking fine
Looking as fire
Looking as the whole world should look like
Looking happy

And it feels good 
at least for the 30 minutes

Time to sleep
time to dream
What lucky feeling that I can do all of that stuff

Once you get it
timeless

and so not important 
but for the moment
the most important whatever that exist
at least for me
and so
you are mine
baby 
;)

You shake my nerves and you rattle my brain
Too much love drives a man insane


No comments: